Automated fabric cutting driven by innovation
In 1996, Pathfinder founding Directors, John Hollo and Ross Kaigg had the vision to create an advanced fabric cutting machine that would enable manufacturers to compete profitably and virtually eliminate maintenance or operational costs.
That vision has become the company’s Mission Statement:
“To provide the most advanced, fabric cutting technologies through a passion for our products, outstanding customer support and the highest level of reliability”.
Staying true to the vision has guided Pathfinder into a strong financial position. The company now supports customers on every continent. Our customers rely on Pathfinder technology to manufacture all kinds of textile and leather products, as well as technical textiles and composites.
- Our customer relationships and the understanding of the market and market requirements from these relationships.
- The need for continual innovation within our company and products.
- Excellence within all areas of our company activity.
- The environment and engineer our products with care for the future.
- Our employee’s knowledge and development; their suggestions and contributions to our company, and we recognise their need for training, support and remuneration even in times of economic downturn.
Worldwide distribution and service
Pathfinder employs an ever growing team of highly skilled production and software engineers, support and office staff in various locations around the world.
Our headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, is home to Pathfinder R&D, production and marketing. Besides our own sales and service organizations in California (USA), Indiana (USA), and Tetovo (Macedonia) we are proud to partner with a worldwide network of distributors in Bavaria (Germany), Lille (France), Wales (UK), Boras (Sweden), Kaunas (Lithuania), Zagreb (Croatia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), North Carolina (USA), Antioquia (Colombia), Seoul (South Korea) and Bangkok (Thailand).
Pathfinder and Pathfinder partners deliver a local presence as well as expert, comprehensive service and support.