Automated fabric cutting driven by innovation
Australian engineers John Hollo and Ross Kaigg’s vision to revolutionize the automated cutting industry began in a borrowed factory shed in Melbourne, 1996, In 1997 they succeeded with the launch of a streamlined and innovative automatic cutting machine, a machine that was low cost, robust, user friendly, and required very little maintenance and parts. This first machine is still in use today.
Pathfinder has evolved to become one of today’s leading technical machinery manufacturers in the textile cutting industry, with offices and distributors in Australia, the USA, Europe, and Asia, driven by talented mechanical and software engineers and knowledgeable sales and support teams.
Our humble beginnings are at the core of who we are; people who love engineering, meeting our customers’ expectations and building better, durable cutting machines.
Staying true to the vision has guided Pathfinder into a strong financial position. The company now supports customers on every continent. Our customers rely on Pathfinder technology to manufacture all kinds of textile and leather products, as well as technical textiles and composites.
- Our customer relationships and the understanding of the market and market requirements from these relationships.
- The need for continual innovation within our company and products.
- Excellence within all areas of our company activity.
- The environment and engineer our products with care for the future.
- Our employee’s knowledge and development; their suggestions and contributions to our company, and we recognise their need for training, support and remuneration even in times of economic downturn.
Worldwide distribution and service
Pathfinder employs an ever growing team of highly skilled production and software engineers, support and office staff in various locations around the world.
Pathfinder Authorised Distributors (Sales & Service)
Europe and UK
ART-OF-SERVICE SOLUTIONS GmbH& Co.KG
Am Goldenen Feld 14
ADVANCED ENTERPRISES (AUTOMATION) LTD
U1-2, Vauxhall Court,
Vauxhall Industrial Estate,
Wrexham, LL14 6HA,
North and South America
DIGITAL CUTTING SERVICES LLC
906 10th Ave NE, Hickory, NC 28601